Posted to repository@apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/12 15:41:42 UTC

beanshell 1.3.0

If I put together the poms and things, would I be able to add
beanshell 1.3.0 to the repository? All that is there right now is
2.0b4, which is neither compatible with our code, or downloadable with
ivy1.4.1 (something which will be fixed in 2.0, I'm told)

-steve

Re: beanshell 1.3.0

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
benashell is not an apache project right?
then just follow
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.