Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/18 12:29:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.2.0 based on 2.2.0rc1

Hello everyone,

I have cut the first release candidate for the Airflow Python Client 2.2.0.
The client consists of APIs corresponding to REST APIs available in
*Apache Airflow 2.2.2* release. This email is calling for a vote on the
release, which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Client 2.2.0.rc1 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/clients/python/2.2.0rc1/

Or also available at PyPI:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-client/2.2.0rc1/

*airflow-client-2.2.0rc1-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*airflow-client-2.2.0rc1-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".

*Changelog*:

*Major changes:*Client code is generated using OpenApi's 5.3.0 generator CLI

*Major fixes:*NA

*New API supported:*POST /connections/test | Test a connection
DELETE /dags/{dag_id} | Delete a DAG
PATCH /dags/{dag_id}/dagRuns/{dag_run_id} | Modify a DAG run
DELETE /users/{username} | Delete a user
PATCH /users/{username} | Update a user
POST /users | Create a user

Thanks,
Sumit Maheshwari
PMC Apache Airflow

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.2.0 based on 2.2.0rc1

Posted by Kamil Breguła <dz...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

pt., 26.11.2021, 12:02 użytkownik Ephraim Anierobi

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 binding

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org>.
+1 binding