Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/08/26 00:04:28 UTC

Re: FW: [net][patch] extended NNTP commands

In message <28...@wkxchg.telewest.co.uk>, "R
ory Winston" writes:

>Hi Daniel
>
>Did you recieve this patch OK?

Sorry, I've fallen way behind on email.  There was no patch in your email.
I'm tying up loose ends with jakarta stuff I'm involved with, so if you
could send it to me today or tomorrow I can apply it in short order.
I tried to manualy undo the line wraps your mailer inserted in your
original patch submission, but didn't quite succeed.  If you can send
the patch as an attachment of some sort that will avoid the line wrapping
we'll be in business.

thanks,
daniel