Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> on 2024/01/26 15:13:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Doris StreamLoader 1.0.1

Hi all, This is a call for the vote to release Apache Doris StreamLoader 1.0.1 StreamLoader is a robust, high-performance and user-friendly alternative to the traditional curl-based Stream Load. And this is the first release version. The git tag for the release: https://github.com/apache/doris-streamloader/tree/1.0.1 There is no release note for the first version. See README for details: https://github.com/apache/doris-streamloader/blob/1.0.1/README.md Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release. The release candidates: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/doris/doris-streamloader/1.0.1/ KEYS file is available here: https://downloads.apache.org/doris/KEYS signed by: https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/morningman.asc To verify and build, you can refer to following link: https://doris.apache.org/community/release-and-verify/release-verify The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. [ ] +1 Approve the release [ ] +0 No opinion [ ] -1 Do not release this package because …

--

Best Regards
Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Re:[VOTE] Release Apache Doris StreamLoader 1.0.1

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
As RM of this release, I missed my own vote.
Here is my +1 binding

--

Best Regards
Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Re:Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris StreamLoader 1.0.1

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
The vote is now closed.
Thank you all.

--

Best Regards
Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Posted by Lijia Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
The download link is legal.

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by Kang <kx...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

Best Regards!

Kang <kx...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris StreamLoader 1.0.1

Posted by Lijia Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
add binary files:
oss://apache-doris-releases/apache-doris-streamloader-1.0.1-bin-x64.tar.xz
oss://apache-doris-releases/apache-doris-streamloader-1.0.1-bin-x64.tar.xz.asc
oss://apache-doris-releases/apache-doris-streamloader-1.0.1-bin-x64.tar.xz.sha512

--

Best Regards
Mingyu Chen

Email: