Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Bodhayan Chakraborty <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 08:38:43 UTC

Continuum cancel build does not stop spawned processes

I am using Continuum 1.4.0 (beta). When I cancel a running build from the
build queue, I see the build getting removed from the build queue. But the
child processes created by the maven build, still run in the build server.
Is there any way I can kill those child processes as well when I cancel the
build? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Bodhayan.

Re: Continuum cancel build does not stop spawned processes

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.
This is a problem I have seen. I am not aware of anything that continuum
can do, I used to have a separate shell script which runs regularly and
kills all the processes.

-Murali.