Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Imbert Samuel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 14:11:28 UTC

[openmeetings] File Explorer empty and upload impossible

Hi everybody,

In my conference rooms, there is no directory in the file explorer and we
can't upload files. Nothing happen when i click "start upload" and i have
no error in my logs. I tried to add a file from webservice and it worked
(even if i can't see it in the room but returncode was "true")

I just change the configuration to use https (no rtmps), but i'm not sure
if it's the reason of my problem as when i connect with http i still have
the problem.

Everything else seems too work properly (Audio/Vidéo, Whiteboard, Profile
picture upload)

Thanks for your help!
Samuel

OM version : 3.0.3
Environment : Linux - Ubuntu 14.04

Re: [openmeetings] File Explorer empty and upload impossible

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

sorry for the late response I'm currently in business trip,
I would recommend you to switch to the latest OM first, if this is not an
option or wouldn't help please check
1) webapps/openmeetings/public/config.xml
(<red5httpport>5080</red5httpport>)
2) Admin->Configurations -> application.base.url

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [openmeetings] File Explorer empty and upload impossible

Posted by Imbert Samuel <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.