Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Deshpande, Bhushan M (IT)" <Bh...@morganstanley.com> on 2005/09/01 11:39:00 UTC

are multiple result sets allowed in Ibatis ?

Hi All ,
 I am using Ibatis 2.1.5 in my application wherein stored proc is
returning multiple result set .
 Is multiple result set feature is supported by Ibatis ? If yes what
should be setting in configuration  xml file.

>From the link given lookd like this is not suported
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-28

bhushan.

Re: are multiple result sets allowed in Ibatis ?

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
You found your own answer - not supported.
 Also see this:

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Improved+Stored+Procedure+Support+Whiteboard
 This WiKi entry captures some ideas about how it might be addressed in the
future. Please add comments to the WiKi entry if you have any ideas about a
better way to do this, or if you see any issues.
 Jeff Butler