Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Deirdre O'Brien <dd...@qad.com> on 2003/03/05 18:41:48 UTC

Sorry about out office - could not unsubscribe from list.

Hi All,

Sorry about my out office mail.  I had thought I had unsubscribed from the
list but my unsubscribe bounced back.

If the unsubsribe instructions in the welcome mail last week had been
correct it would not have happened.

I am now about to unsubscribe from the list.

Sorry again,
Deirdre

Deirdre O'Brien BEng                        http://www.qad.com
Software Engineer

QAD Ireland,                                       Tel:      + 353 (0) 61 213600
Hamilton House,                                 Direct:  + 353 (0) 61 213638
National Technological Park,                Fax:     + 353 (0) 61 213990
Limerick,                                            Email:  ddo@qad.com
Ireland.
QAD delivers Customer Value through Collaborative Commerce for
Manufacturers

"Sanghi, Chetan" <cs...@creekpath.com>
04/03/2003 17:21
Please respond to soap-user

        To:     "'soap-user@ws.apache.org'" <so...@ws.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Deirdre O'Brien/QAD1 is out of the office.

Why I am getting this message so many times. Its irritating?