Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vishal Batra <vi...@adeptia.com> on 2002/05/29 14:11:07 UTC

Solving .NET desrialization problem by simple soap arrays

We are exposing our Java application as a web service using AXIS on Tomcat and trying to access it thru GUI build in .NET but are getting problems in deserialization of Collection classes.

Would I be going in wrong direction in trying to solve this problem by creating custom serializers/deserializers for Java Collection classes and changing the output to SOAP Body to simple Soap arrays.

Thank you,

Vishal