Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Victor Popiol <vp...@douwantit.com> on 2003/05/08 14:19:11 UTC

Q: How to monitor exceeding MaxProcessors and/or acceptCount with a Coyote Connector?

Hello.

I would like to determine if my Tomcat instance is either queuing
connection requests and/or rejecting connections. I started to play with
maxProcessors and acceptCount and JMeter to simulate the load. Once I
run more threads in JMeter than maxProcessors but less than
maxProcessors + acceptCount I get this message only once in stderr:

SEVERE: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase maxThreads or
check the servlet status10 10

If I increase the number of threads in JMeter to a value higher than
maxProcessors + acceptCount, I don't get any additional messages.

How can I determine if connections have been refused? And the frequency?
I tried to change the debug level in the connector and all I get is
session activity.

Regards
Victor