Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 03:12:04 UTC

wicket-auth-roles - Redirect to LoginPage instead of SessionExpiry Page

Guys,

I am using wicket-auth-roles which so far is working greaet serving all my
purposes.

Though I am stuck in this scenario where when the session-expiry has
reached, instead of being redirected to the SessionExpiryPage, i get
redirected to the loginPage, now in one of the threads it was commented that
this is probably is the default behavior with auth-roles (where it doesnt
let the pageexpired instance to be constructed), unless we configure the
security settings accordingly.

Now am not able to figure as to how exactly the security settings are to be
configured, i also havent come across any example/documentation where this
has been discussed...

Any help would appreciated..

Thanks in advance..

Re: wicket-auth-roles - Redirect to LoginPage instead of SessionExpiry Page

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think the universe will deadlock, but you will block for a very
very long time :) there are already three threads that acquired the
lock :)

-igor

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.