Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Eric C. Forcey" <ef...@cspnet.net> on 2006/04/04 00:25:40 UTC

Question/Problem

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate list if not forgive me.

I have a server running Fedora/Tomcat/ColdFusion. I am a new
administrator to this machine. I haven't worked with CF or Tomcat
before. Currently their server is down. Getting the following in the
catalina.out file:

Apr 3, 2006 3:03:52 PM org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter
service
SEVERE: An exception or error occurred in the container during the
request processing
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Cookies.addCookie(Cookies.java:140)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Cookies.processCookieHeader(Cookies.java:263
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Cookies.processCookies(Cookies.java:173)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Cookies.getCookieCount(Cookies.java:120)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.parseSessionCookiesId(Coyote
Adapter.java:378)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.postParseRequest(CoyoteAdapt
er.java:308)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
46)
        at
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:307)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:385)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:748)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:
678)
        at
org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:871)
        at
.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Apr 3, 2006 3:03:52 PM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError) executing
org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection@180e7a4, terminating thread

I don't know where to start to look.  Service is being started with
server tomcat start. Shows all ok.

Any Help would be appreicated

Re: Question/Problem

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.