Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/26 07:22:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-725: Make the CooperativeStickyAssignor as the default assignor

Hi everyone,

I'd like to discuss the following proposal to make the
CooperativeStickyAssignor as the default assignor.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-725%3A+Make+the+CooperativeStickyAssignor+as+the+default+assignor

Any comments are welcomed.

Thank you.
Luke

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-725: Make the CooperativeStickyAssignor as the default assignor

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Just noticed you started up a new DISCUSS thread for this KIP with the
updated KIP
number -- I'll copy my response over to the latest thread.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you !

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.