Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Santhosh T R <Sa...@ibsplc.com> on 2009/08/03 07:10:04 UTC

Fw: BPEL process is not returning the expected result to the client JSP

Dear Mike/ All,

I'm still facing the issue with BPEL and JSP client, and I'm unable to
find a way-out from this issue. I'm not sure where I went wrong. Looking
for ward for your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Santhosh

----- Forwarded by Santhosh T R/IBS on 08/03/2009 09:32 AM -----

From:
Santhosh T R <Sa...@ibsplc.com>
To:
user@tuscany.apache.org, dev@tuscany.apache.org
Date:
07/30/2009 08:41 AM
Re: BPEL process is not returning the expected result to the client JSP

Dear Mike/All,

I'm using the Tuscany1.5 runtime to build the POC

Please find the necessary fils attached with this mail

The problem which i described is still existing, looking forward for your
help.

Best Regards,
Santhosh

From:
Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>
To:
user@tuscany.apache.org
Date:
07/29/2009 08:28 PM
Re: BPEL process is not returning the expected result to the client JSP

Santhosh,

Which version of Tuscany are you running?

We shall also need to see the WSDL which applies to the BPEL service
interface that you are invoking
here...

Yours,  Mike.

Santhosh T R wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to build a POC with Tuscany with its BPEL capabilities, now
> I'm stuck at problem where I'm not getting expected result in my JSP
> client, but I can see the response in my tomcat console.
>

> *Response Printed on the console*
> ============================
>  >>>Invocation status:RESPONSE
>  >>>Response:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <message><processResponse><processResponse
> xmlns="http://com.company.app.types
> <http://com.company.app.types/>"><return
> xmlns:ns2="http://cmpx.component.dta.app.company.com/"
> xsi:type="travelRequestVO"><name

xmlns="">invoke-bpel-engine</name></return></processResponse></processResponse></message>

>  >>>Response:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <message><processResponse><processResponse
> xmlns="http://com.company.app.types
> <http://com.company.app.types/>"><return
> xmlns:ns2="http://cmpx.component.dta.app.company.com/"
> xsi:type="travelRequestVO"><name

xmlns="">invoke-bpel-engine</name></return></processResponse></processResponse></message>

> In this I can see the attribute <name> in the response message has no
> name space *[<name xmlns="">invoke-bpel-engine</name>]*, is this the
> reason behind this issue ?
>

> *Type Definitions - XML Schema used*
> *Please find the attachment [app_types.xsd]  *
>

> *Client JSP *
> ==========
> <%@ page contentType=/"text/html;charset=UTF-8"/ language=/"java"/ %>
> <%@ taglib uri=/"//http://www.osoa.org/sca/sca_jsp.tld//"/
> prefix=/"sca"/ %>
> <%@page import=/"com.company.app.dta.message.TravelRequestVO"/%>
>
> <sca:reference name=/"DtaManagerComponent"/
> type=/"com.company.app.dta.process.DTAProcessManagerService"/ />
> <%= "Trying to invoke the BPEL process !!"%>
> <%
>     TravelRequestVO tVO =  *new* TravelRequestVO();
>         tVO.setName("invoke-bpel-engine");
>         out.write(DtaManagerComponent.process(tVO)+"");
>         out.write(" "+DtaManagerComponent.process(tVO).getName());
>         out.write("<hr>");
> %>
>
> In JSP, out.write(DtaManagerComponent.process(tVO)+""); is printing an
> Object of TravelVO [*com.company.app.dta.message.TravelRequestVO@e19158*
]
> But when we try to print *out.write(**"
> "**+DtaManagerComponent.process(tVO).getName());,* it is printing
null*.*

> We are trying our level best to debug this issue, mean time looking
> forward your guidance find a way out.During the debugging, we feel that
> the problem occurs during the Node2JAXB transform process. Please find
> the debug stack attached.
>

> Best Regards,

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."