Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Leann Pereira <le...@1sourcestaffing.com> on 2009/09/30 22:57:50 UTC

Seeking Solr/Nutch consultant in San Jose, CA

Hi,

I am working with a SaaS vendor who is integrated with Nutch 0.9 and SOLR.  We are looking for some help to migrate this to Nutch 1.0.  The work involves:

1)      We made changes to Nutch 0.9;  these need to be ported to Nutch 1.0.

2)      Configure SOLR integration with Nutch 1.0

3)      Configure SOLR to do Japanese indexing;  expose this configuration as part of Baynote configuration.

4)      Check if indexes are portable between Nutch 0.9 and Nutch 1.0 - should we re-index?

Please email me if there is interest.  The work is in San Jose, CA.  Duration and rate are not yet known.

Best regards,

Leann

Leann Pereira | o: +1 650.425.7950 | leann@1sourcestaffing.com | Senior Technical Recruiter