Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Adam A. Koch" <ad...@dogtired.org> on 2009/08/08 18:02:35 UTC

Portlet questions

My company currently uses Wicket for it's web app development, and now
we're trying to come up with our strategy for developing portlets.

Let me see if I have this right.
Wicket 1.3 doesn't support either version of the portlet specification.
Wicket 1.3 sort of supported the portlet spec version 1.0 if the portal
(or should this be portlet container?) implemented two interfaces,
PortletResourceURLFactory and ServletContextProvider.

Wicket 1.4 also doesn't support either version of the portlet
specification. Support of version 1.0 with the interfaces was replaced
with just some of the features of portlet spec version 2.0.

Does this all sound right?

Thanks,
Adam