Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk> on 2009/08/07 09:48:55 UTC

Open Source Search Day, Cambridge UK, Sep 29th 2009

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that there will be a one-day event for open
source search engine developers & users in Cambridge, U.K. on 29th
September this year. Please see http://www.searchevent.org/ for more
details. We (Flax) are sponsoring the event. We already have interest
from some of the leading people in the Xapian and Sphinx communities,
but it would be great to have some Lucene people there.

Please contact us via the website if you need any more information about
the event.

Best regards

Charlie
--