Posted to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/03/05 17:04:18 UTC

paramlist.c

WRT the 'default', in paramGet, the default should never be reached.
Am I right?  Tcl_GetIndexFromObj returns an error if it doesn't find
an option, and then we return.  If it's not found by
Tcl_GetIndexFromObj, we can't reach it in the switch statement.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: paramlist.c

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
> WRT the 'default', in paramGet, the default should never be reached.
> Am I right?  Tcl_GetIndexFromObj returns an error if it doesn't find
> an option, and then we return.  If it's not found by
> Tcl_GetIndexFromObj, we can't reach it in the switch statement.

I agree.