Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/08/09 12:06:49 UTC

destroy

Hi,

I'm using SOAP sessions and I'm testing my Web service opening and closing sessions and I can see sometimes in the logs that the session is being closed more than once. Sometimes, this happens with more than one minute of difference. And when I shutdown Tomcat, all sessions are closed again.

I have a method called logout that invokes destroy for cleaning axis2 session when the clients wants to close the session manually.

How does Axis2 manage sessions? What may be happening here?

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

RE: destroy

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
Hi,

I didn't receive any response about that. Is this a bug?

I close sessions manually and when  I turn off Axis2, destroy method is called again so I got NPE because some elements I destroyed in that method were already destroyed.

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> escribió: Hi,