Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bernard Drage <be...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2014/06/09 11:56:56 UTC

Strikethrough.

Hi Open Office,

For the life of me I cannot find the Context Menu, to make a 'strikethrough' word.

PLEASE tell me exactly where it is to be found.

Am I just plain DUMB  Dohhhhhh!!!!

Regards,

Bernard.

Bernard Drage.   97 Queens Walk, New Fletton, Peterborough, Cambs.
PE2 9AN.  01733 346205.

Re: Strikethrough.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:56:56 +0100
Bernard Drage <be...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Open Office,
>
> For the life of me I cannot find the Context Menu, to make a 'strikethrough' word.
>
> PLEASE tell me exactly where it is to be found.
>
> Am I just plain DUMB  Dohhhhhh!!!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Bernard.
>
> Bernard Drage.   97 Queens Walk, New Fletton, Peterborough, Cambs.
> PE2 9AN.  01733 346205.

/Format /Character : Font Effects tab : Strikethrough dropdown  If you use this regularly, best make a character Style for it.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Strikethrough.

Posted by Tony Gallas <to...@spin.net.au>.
Bernard, not the best idea to put your personal details on a post to
this or any forum.
Tony

Re: Strikethrough.

Posted by Baccara <bb...@tstonramp.com>.