Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Schlienger <s_...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/26 09:49:02 UTC

Re : Re : Remove/trim spaces from generated SQL requests

Thanks, but this happens for any type of column in my SQL maps.

This happens when I use dynamic elements in the xml file

Thanks again
Gilles

De : Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>
À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 25 Juin 2008, 17h55mn 58s

Simplest way is surely to not to have the spaces in the sql in the first place?

/Gwyn

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Gilles Schlienger <s_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I can see in the logs that the SQL requests generated by iBATIS (2.3.0.677) have a lot of spaces between some elements of the request.

I feel it might be keeping blanks from the XML sql_map file ...?
Would there be a way to "trim" these requests to have more readable logs please ?

Thanks a lot in advance
Regards
Gilles

 Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.