Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr> on 2014/08/16 16:13:10 UTC

Embedded Kafka/Zookeeper for unit testing

Hi all,

If someone is searching for some up-to-date examples of embedded
kafka/zookeeper servers, like for unit testing, maybe will find this
short blog post useful:
http://pannoniancoder.blogspot.com/2014/08/embedded-kafka-and-zookeeper-for-unit.html

Cheers,
Vjeran

Re: Embedded Kafka/Zookeeper for unit testing

Posted by Steve Morin <st...@gmail.com>.
We have built that into NeverwinterDP for testing if you want to see an open-source example of it.  We actually have embedded elastic search and elements of Hadoop to for testing and developer mode.

https://github.com/DemandCube/NeverwinterDP