Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/01/03 16:01:43 UTC

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2014

I've posted a draft report up at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+January+2014

Please feel free to update if I've missed anything.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2014

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yeah perhaps a 5.10 makes more sense.  I was just documenting 5.9.1
since that had been discussed for a while now.

Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com

blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo

Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2014

Posted by Robert Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Question - why the 5.9.1 release? If we end up removing hawtio (or even all the consoles) wouldn’t that warrant we get out a 5.10 release asap - rather than remove functionality in a maintenance  release?

On 3 Jan 2014, at 15:01, Hiram Chirino <ch...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've posted a draft report up at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+January+2014
>
> Please feel free to update if I've missed anything.
>
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Hiram Chirino <ch...@apache.org> wrote:
>> FYI

Rob Davies
————————