Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Yann Blazart <ya...@bycode.fr> on 2014/11/21 14:10:52 UTC

Tomee (plus/plume) 1.7.1 : Already a destination Bug

Hi !

I'm facing to a reload bug while developping on TomEE.

I'm using the tomee maven plugin.
My application is packaged in an EAR (I have to deal with it).
The webservice is an EJB  packaged in a jar. This jar is included in the
WEB-INF/lib

The first load is ok.

INFO: Webservice(wsdl=
http://localhost:8080/chaton-serv2-web/webservices/chaton-serv2/chaton-serv2-web/UploaderService,
qname={http://ws.services.serv2.chaton.tomee.poc.bpi.fr/}UploaderWS) -->
Ejb(id=chaton-serv2/chaton-serv2-web/UploaderService)
nov. 21, 2014 1:22:04 PM org.apache.openejb.server.webservices.WsService
deployApp
INFO: Webservice(wsdl=
http://localhost:8080/chaton-serv2-web/webservices/chaton-serv2/chaton-serv2-web/MyEntityService,
qname={http://ws.services.serv2.chaton.tomee.poc.bpi.fr/}MyEntityWS) -->
Ejb(id=chaton-serv2/chaton-serv2-web/MyEntityService)

 But when I change some code (I(m using the sync parts of the plugin to
reload the app), or simply I put enter and use the reload commande, I'm
facing to the following error :

SEVERE: Error deploying JAX-WS Web Service for EJB
chaton-serv2/chaton-serv2-web/UploaderService
java.lang.RuntimeException: Already a destination on
http://UploaderService:80

this is really annoying.

Re: Tomee (plus/plume) 1.7.1 : Already a destination Bug

Posted by Yann Blazart <ya...@bycode.fr>.
I confirm, it's fixed,

great !

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.