Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/08/17 19:18:34 UTC

[Tobago] Layout problem with 1.0.12

Hi,

with Tobago 1.0.12 the layout of one of my popups is not calculated correct
anymore. With 1.0.11 the
layout was correct.

Here's the (simplified) jsp code:

  <tc:page id="inputPage" width="300px" height="200px">
    <tc:panel id="inputPanel">
      <tc:button id="popupButton"
        label="Popup">
        <f:facet name="popup">
          <tc:popup id="printPopup" width="400" height="125">

            <tc:box id="box"
              label="Popup">
              <f:facet name="layout">
                <tc:gridLayout
                  rows="40px;40px;*;fixed"
                  columns="*"/>
              </f:facet>

              <tc:out rendered="false"
                value="Text 1"/>
              <tc:out rendered="true"
                value="Text 2"/>

              <tc:cell/>

              <tc:panel>
                <f:facet name="layout">
                  <tc:gridLayout
                    columns="*;*;*"/>
                </f:facet>
                <tc:button id="button1"
                  label="button1">
                  <tc:attribute name="popupClose" value="afterSubmit"/>
                </tc:button>
                <tc:button id="button2"
                  label="button2">
                  <tc:attribute name="popupClose" value="afterSubmit"/>
                </tc:button>
                <tc:button id="button3"
                  label="button3">
                  <tc:attribute name="popupClose" value="immediate"/>
                </tc:button>
              </tc:panel>
            </tc:box>
          </tc:popup>
        </f:facet>
      </tc:button>
    </tc:panel>
  </tc:page>

With 1.0.12 the box has scrollbars, with 1.0.11 not. The scrollbars aren't
nessecary at all.
The problem with the layout comes from the two tc:out tags. One of them is
rendered, the other not.
(Which one should be rendered comes from a property in the backing bean). My
question is:
Must I specify for every not rendered tag in a gridLayout a layout token for
row and column?
(Here it's the 40px token.) If I specify the 40px token only once the layout
is broken also.

So, is there a (new) bug in the layout manager or how do I configure the
layout manager when I have
not rendered tags?

Regards
Helmut