Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 04:17:21 UTC

[OT] who can use selenium to test dojo dialog widget?

hi,all
  i want to use selenium to test my web application,but i don't find a way
to test dojo dialog widget?who can give me some suggestions?

thanks.
Jun Tsai

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: [OT] who can use selenium to test dojo dialog widget?

Posted by César Augusto Mateus <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, I´m proving inside my application the service for SiteMap,
somebody has knowledge on the matter?

Posted by Miguel Angel Hernández <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.