Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 04:32:07 UTC

Re: What are savepoint state manipulation support plans

FYI: Seth starting a FLIP for adding a savepoint connector that addresses
this -
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/Discuss-FLIP-43-Savepoint-Connector-td29233.html

Please join the discussion there if you are interested!