Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John van Barneveld <jv...@bigpond.com> on 2016/12/07 23:49:34 UTC

Envelopes

I have Office 4.1.3
I cannot seem to set the size of the envelope to "DL", the print
function then reverts to C5

John van Barneveld

---

Re: Envelopes

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 08/12/16 10:49 AM, John van Barneveld wrote:
> I have Office 4.1.3
> I cannot seem to set the size of the envelope to "DL", the print
> function then reverts to C5

In OpenOffice you can select Page Styles, both C5 (229x162) and DL
(220x110) are available from the drop down menu.
The remaining question is, does your printer have these sizes available
or can you enter custom settings?