Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Britta Schüle <br...@ixos.de> on 2000/09/15 18:26:51 UTC

Problem with the xalan-c parser

Hi folks!

Hope you can help a newbie - managed to rebuild and finally use the =
xalan-c
parser without any exceptions after a long day's work ; ) but now, =
though I
basically just use the code listed on the web page under "Basic Usage
Patterns" with two valid xml, resp. xsl files, it just reproduces one =
of the
files as output, but doesn't perform any parsing operation I can see. =
What
on earth could be wrong? Anyone ever had similar problems or knows how =
get round this?
And while I'm at it, anyone know whether this parser is o.k. for =
Solaris or
where I can get a version that is?

All the best & good weekend,
Britta

Britta Schüle
MSc Software Engineering
IEBU development archive.com
IXOS Software AG
tel: 089-4629 1889
fax: 089-4629 33 1889
mail: britta.schuele@ixos.de

"Roots are a conservative myth, designed to keep us in our places"
S. Rushdie