Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Aaron Bossert <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 22:38:59 UTC

Re: "Prediction" with known values

This seems like a problem that can be solved any number of ways without a database.  Since storm bolts can be written in just about any language, pick your favorite and work it that way.

Your description of your data is a bit confusing though...perhaps if you post a sample of the data, it might make it easier for someone to give you a suggestion.

Also, the problem you are trying to solve is not really a storm issue, but a programming logic issue, you might also have better luck asking that part of the question on stack overflow or a similar site...just a thought.

--
Aaron