Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/08 09:35:16 UTC

OFBiz Hosting

Hi,

I am not familiar with OFBiz type hosting.  On my local PC I need to start
and stop OFBiz myself.  What is it like when you are hosting the website,
must I still click on the stop and start button?

Any good recommendations on where I can have OFBiz hosted in the States and
in the UK?

Regards,

Brendan Vogt
Web Applications Developer

Telephone: +27 51 446 1494

Mobile: +27 73 650 6305

E-mail: brendan.vogt@gmail.com

Re: OFBiz Hosting

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
don't forget for a productions server to have more than one connection
(from different providers) to  the back bone, have your Dns co-located
and aux back up power, especially during the winter.
Don't use Cable companies because if they go out i could be weeks-months
before you service is returned.
90% of the time all the above will not be necessary. but the other 10%
seems to happen just during you busiest season.

vijay Si sent the following on 12/12/2007 3:03 AM:

Re: OFBiz Hosting

Posted by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com>.
Or you can buy:

RE: OFBiz Hosting