Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com> on 2017/06/15 08:29:25 UTC

How to access resources file (css, js files from theme folder) and get link from FTL?

I have "Neon - Bootstrap Admin Theme" (https://themeforest.net/item/neon-bootstrap-admin-theme/6434477 ). My duty is integrating this bootstrap theme into Ofbiz 16.11.02. I tried 3 days, but I stucked.

This is my full source code: https://gitlab.com/Donhu/ofbiz
I have been create a new theme, named it is "BOOTSTRAP", based on theme "TOMAHAWK".

I don't know how to access static resource files (css, js, image)

I have add more information to https://gitlab.com/Donhu/ofbiz/blob/master/framework/common/config/CommonEntityLabels.xml
https://gitlab.com/Donhu/ofbiz/tree/master/themes/bootstrap (first step, I cloned from TOMAHAWK).

These files (https://gitlab.com/Donhu/ofbiz/tree/master/themes/bootstrap/webapp/bootstrap/assets) come from "Neon - Bootstrap Admin Theme". I don't know how to access, how to get its relative links, and put inside FTL file (for example: https://gitlab.com/Donhu/ofbiz/blob/master/themes/bootstrap/template/Header.ftl#L47  Current, it doesn't work)

My question: How to access static files from customize theme folder, put it to FTL file?

Thank you very much!

(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44562497/how-to-access-resources-file-css-js-files-from-theme-folder-and-get-link-from )

Re: How to access resources file (css, js files from theme folder) and get link from FTL?

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
I think you have the wrong path in your load data.

The root for your files is

/themes/bootstrap/webapp/bootstrap

not

/themes/bootstrap/webapp

So you have to store

/assets/js/additional-methods.min.js

as your relative ressource path in the data.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de