Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/10/26 04:19:46 UTC

Re: calling authors

I am writing one on Trinidad for the German Java Magazine,
maybe we can translate it later (deadline is december 20th or so)

(I know I need to send you the portlet article too :) )

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: calling authors

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Putting the article in the wiki sounds like a good idea to me. Everybody
would have the possiblility of adding information and we would hopefully
also have a nice collection of information for new users.

btw. I'd also be interested in writing

regards

Ernst

Re: calling authors

Posted by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com>.

--
Arash Rajaeeyan

Re: calling authors

Posted by Arash Rajaeeyan <ar...@gmail.com>.
me 2

Re: calling authors

Posted by Wesley Hales <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kito - I am currently working on a productio RIA of
Myfaces/Tomahawk/Trinidad/IceFaces/Ajax4JSF/Facelets all rolled up
into one solution. As you know each project has its strengths! I did
all of the R&D and prototyping for the current company I am consulting
for.

Anyway, I would be very interested in writing an article on all or a
few of these topics. Let me know if you would like to use me, and what
you would like to see (basic format/outline) for the article.

Thanks,
Wesley Hales