Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gubler, Ruediger" <rg...@init-ka.de> on 2012/04/26 10:54:23 UTC

Reload servlet remotely

Hello,

I want to reload a servlet by calling

        "http://<server>/manager/text/reload?path=/<servlet>"

This works from IE or Firefox but opens a form which asks for user and password.
But I need to call the reload from an groovy script.
How must the URL looks like to add the auth data?
The call of

        "http://<server>/manager/text/reload?path=/<servlet>&username=myUser&password=myPass"

doesn't work.

Yours RĂ¼diger