Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by amit mehta <am...@mphasis.com> on 2007/11/14 20:39:38 UTC

deployment starts before file being copied completely

Hello,

Environment: jre1.5.0.11, Tomcat 5.5.23, Linux Redhat

I have tomcat installed on one of the linux box. On an another box I have
automatic build set up done which creates war files at scheduled intervals.
I copy the war file using the scp command on to the webapps directory of
running tomcat server. My issue is that before the war file is completely
copied in the webapps directory, tomcat starts deploying it and hence
results in error.

Is there a way to control/restrict this behavior so that tomcat does not
start deploying before war file is completely copied?

Tx,

Amit

Re: deployment starts before file being copied completely

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.