Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by murat aydin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 16:21:54 UTC

Tree example

Hi,

I developed a new web based ontology browser in java. It uses Myfaces and
tree component. It may be an example for tree usage. It contains
TreeSelectionListener.
If you are interested in, take a look at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/obrowse.

murat

Re: Tree example

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
Thx murat - now all's fine.
-Wolf

Re: Tree example

Posted by murat aydin <ma...@gmail.com>.

AW: [Tomahawk] how to save input-values when pressed a button with immediate tag set?

Posted by Georg Füchsle <g....@safir-wid.de>.
It worked well.
Thank You.
Georg

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Georg,

Posted by Georg Füchsle <g....@safir-wid.de>.
Hallo!

I have got a form with some input elements using the 'required'-tag.
There is also a button that leads to an intermediate form with some extra
input fields. This button has got the 'immediate'-tag set true, in order to
allow this navigation even if not all required fields are set.

But in this way I cannot save the values that already had been inputted to
the fields of the first form. (I would like to save then even if they are
not complete, because I want to display them again, when returning to the
first form.)

Is there a way to save these values? Can I do this by hand while processing
action of my button?

Thanks!

Georg

Re: Tree example