Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2018/09/13 20:11:29 UTC

Re: Shwmae Dev

Hello,

The list l10n@openoffice.apache.org <ma...@openoffice.apache.org> is the place for discussing language and translation volunteers. We are all volunteers.

People here should be able to help you with this query.

I’ll note that there is a 10 year old spell checker, but I’m not sure if it still works.

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gwirydd-sillafu-cymraeg-welsh-language-spell-checker <https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gwirydd-sillafu-cymraeg-welsh-language-spell-checker>

Regards,
Dave

Re: Shwmae Dev