Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2017/10/20 08:07:14 UTC

FYI, website is currently out of sync with sling-site/asf-site branch

Hi,

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15330 for details,
updates to the website do not currently work.

-Bertrand

Re: FYI, website is currently out of sync with sling-site/asf-site branch

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Done, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15347. :)

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.