Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/10/12 19:17:03 UTC

Welcome Camille Fournier to the ZooKeeper PMC!

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to report that the PMC has voted and Camille has happily
accepted to become a ZooKeeper PMC member!

Camille, welcome aboard! Please feel free to mention a little bit about
yourself, and congrats!

Patrick

Re: Welcome Camille Fournier to the ZooKeeper PMC!

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Patrick!

I'm excited to be joining the PMC. As you all may have noticed, I came to
zookeeper with the perspective of an enterprise user and developer, and much
of my focus has been on challenges in these areas. I hope to continue to
provide guidence as to how we can evolve the product in a way that improves
the experience and ease of use for all members of the community, big and
small.

And on a personal note, since I'm on the east coast and rarely get to meet
people in person I hope that anyone attending hadoop world in nyc this year
will look for me there or drop me a note. Perhaps we can have a casual zk
meetup if timing allows. I'm easy to spot, just look for the short platinum
blonde hair.

Camille

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Patrick!