Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by David Boyd <db...@incadencecorp.com> on 2020/06/27 14:03:24 UTC

Issue with r and plotting in 0.8.2

All:

    I am testing out a new Zeppelin installation on RHEL 7.  It is
running under systemd as a zeppelin user.   Running through the tutorial
tests.  In the R tutorial all of the plot and ggplot2 paragraphs give
this error:

Also, none of the googlevis paragraphs produce any output and not errors.

I am sure this is an installation problem of some sort but I was not
able to find any help with google.

Also, knitr is not available as an interpreter, what do I need to do to
enable that?

--
========= mailto:dboyd@incadencecorp.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.