Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de> on 2005/11/23 08:51:17 UTC

best way to turn off the UnknownHostException on tomcat startup

Hi,
since I've copied the myfaces jars into my project, I get an
unknownhostexception (java.sun.com) each time starting my tomcat when
I'm not connected to the internet. How can I turn of the schema
validation or is there annother reason for this behaviour?
Greets,
Hans

Re: best way to turn off the UnknownHostException on tomcat startup

Posted by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mike,
thanks for your reply.. works fine!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

 Hansjörg Meuschel
 Martin-Treu-Str. 40
 90403 Nürnberg
 Tel.   +49 (0)911 274 278 1
 mobil: +49 (1)60 725 3479
 mail:  hjmeu@gmx.de
 http://www.meuschel.net

Re: best way to turn off the UnknownHostException on tomcat startup

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.