Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Grzegorz Trzeciak <gt...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/14 18:52:35 UTC

Steps required for adding support for another language

I need to provide a proof of concept for a customer using Stanbol enhancer
but the POC needs to be in Polish, only now I realised there is no support
for Polish in Stanbol (other than language recognition). At the moment
running the enhancer on a text only returns the recognized language, so my
question is twofold:

1. Is there a quick and dirty way of making Stanbol work with Polish
language (for POC only)
2. What are the steps necessary to implement the correct solution of
supporting another language

Thanks

Grzegorz Trzeciak

Re: Steps required for adding support for another language

Posted by Grzegorz Trzeciak <gt...@gmail.com>.
That would explain why  dbpedia-fst-linking worked, here is the list of
engines (opennlp-chunker instead of opennlp-ner in default)

   - *tika* ( optional , TikaEngine)
   - *langdetect* ( required , LanguageDetectionEnhancementEngine)
   - *opennlp-sentence* ( required , OpenNlpSentenceDetectionEngine)
   - *opennlp-token* ( required , OpenNlpTokenizerEngine)
   - *opennlp-pos* ( required , OpenNlpPosTaggingEngine)
   - *opennlp-chunker* ( required , OpenNlpChunkingEngine)
   - *dbpedia-fst* ( required , FstLinkingEngine)
   - *dbpedia-dereference* ( required , EntityDereferenceEngine)

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Grzegorz Trzeciak <gt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grzegorz Trzeciak <gt...@gmail.com>.