Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Waiki Hui <wh...@pedestal.com> on 2001/03/21 22:11:34 UTC

Is XML4C++ V3.3.1 for Window NT(Win2000) Thread-safe?

Hi,
I am trying to use XML4C++ V3.3.1, downloaded from IBM, in a multi-thread window 2000 environment.
Can someone tell me if this package is thread-safe? (Though I assume it is so, I would like to have confirmation from the original source).  Thanks in advance.
Regards
Wai-Ki

Re: Is XML4C++ V3.3.1 for Window NT(Win2000) Thread-safe?

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Read the FAQ. THis is covered there.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"I'm not sure how I feel about ambivalence"