Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2007/03/02 22:11:01 UTC

wsdl:include is not recognized by wsdl2java

Hi,
WSDL2Java does not recognize <wsdl:include>, when I tried I get this
error, please tell me what is wrong in the way I am using it ?

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:114)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/definitions/include): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Encountered illegal
extension element '{htt
p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}include' in the context of a
'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a namespace other
than WSDL's.
        at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseExtensibilityElement(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(Cod
eGenerationEngine.java:276)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:97)
        ... 2 more

WSDL snippet:
 <include location="DocumentService_abstract.wsdl"/>

<wsdl:import> works
 <import namespace="urn:abs_con"
location="DocumentService_abstract.wsdl"/>

thanx
-yogen

RE: wsdl:include is not recognized by wsdl2java

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
Thank you Anne for clarifying.
-yogen

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.