Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 21:06:49 UTC

Re: gsoc taverna mobile - creating a run causes 'fatal' error and app stops.

Great, i think its working. I have tested it from a REST client in chrome
and i receieved the 201 status code and the structure of the workflow. Find
here attached a screenshot of the post request.
Next up, i will be incorporating that into the app.

cheers

Posted by Ian Dunlop <Ia...@manchester.ac.uk>.
Hello,

That’s good news. Can’t wait to see it working in the app – let me know when you have committed the code. By the way, I think the mailing list removes attachments, probably best to either add screenshots to JIRA or send links to the screenshots in something like dropbox or google drive.

Cheers,

Ian