Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2005/10/28 20:11:09 UTC

Contributors permission in JIRA

I'd like to create a geronimo-contributors group in jira.  We would
give contributors permission to assign, move, and resolve issues but
not close them.  This will let the committers know what everyone is
working on, and will hopefully help those working on earning commit
get used to JIRA.

What do you think?

-dain

Re: Contributors permission in JIRA

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Anyone that is a contributor and asks for karma.

Alternatively, we could just give everyone access and ask that they
be respectful of others.  Actually, I'd prefer we start with this
option and fall back to just people that asked if it turns out to be
a problem.

-dain

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
who would be in that group?

geirm@apache.org

Re: Contributors permission in JIRA

Posted by "Kresten Krab Thorup (Trifork)" <kr...@trifork.com>.
Dain,

Please add the Jira users "jeppe" and "ahj" to the geronimo-
contributor list.  They are both working with me here at Trifork on
the ORB contribution.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com

Posted by Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>.
Do I have enough Karma to have JIRAs assigned to me?

Specifically, I'm interested in 1188-1193 for the installer.

Regards,

erik

 On Tuesday 01 November 2005 18:24, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Since on one objected, I added a geronimo-contributers group that can
> assign, resolve and be assigned issues.  If this is becomes an issue
> the group can be removed just as easily as it was added.
>
> If you are a contributor (i.e. you have submitted some patches) and
> would like to be able to be assigned issues, let us know and we can
> grant you karma.  Please, only ask if you have actually contributed
> and need the ability to work on issues.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -dain
>
> On Oct 28, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> > I'd like to create a geronimo-contributors group in jira.  We would
> > give contributors permission to assign, move, and resolve issues
> > but not close them.  This will let the committers know what
> > everyone is working on, and will hopefully help those working on
> > earning commit get used to JIRA.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > -dain

Erik

Re: Contributors permission in JIRA

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Done.

-dain

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Done.

-dain

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Contributors permission in JIRA

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Done.

-dain

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I gave you permission a when I set this up.  I just forgot to tell
you :)

-dain

Posted by Kresten Krab Thorup <kr...@trifork.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.