Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2003/08/08 11:29:39 UTC

About time to do 2.0.48?

Hi,

I'm getting that feeling again that it is about time for
a new release.  I am volunteering as RM (unless someone
else wants to do it).

I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

I encourage people to take a look at STATUS in the 2.0
branch to review and vote.

Thanks,

Sander

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
> release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

I'm starting to think it might be nice if we can push this back to say
Thursday instead of Tuesday-ish as was suggested last night... I reeeeally
want to wrap these (now three) funky bucket problems (Bojan's, Ron's, and
Glenn's), and I just plain won't have time to work on them until Monday.

--Cliff

Re: About time to do 2.0.48?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
+1

It'll be nice to have a release which isn't security related :-(

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

> I'm getting that feeling again that it is about time for
> a new release.  I am volunteering as RM (unless someone
> else wants to do it).
>
> I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
> release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

Well, apparently my vision was blurred...

I now plan on tagging next friday.  Sorry for the delay.

Sander