Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kandelwal Abhishek <Ab...@acs-hro.com> on 2007/02/09 07:51:56 UTC

Pager Tag in Struts1.1

Hi Guys,

Please help me to solve this problem:

Scenario:

In my Jsp page I am getting an ArrayList Object that is having say 50
sub object. Now in this page I want to Implement the pager concept so
that I'll display only 10 records at a time and user will have the
option to navigate previous and next button.

Please help me to implement the pager concept

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Khandelwal

Re: Pager Tag in Struts1.1

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
If you want a good example, go to Matt Raibles AppFuse site, and
download either the AppFuse or Equinox. The example (equinox for sure)
uses the displaytag and would be a great example to understand its
workings.

The easiest is Equinox, just hit the readme, and deploy to your
webserver then go back and look at src.

If you have issues, please re-post and I'll try and dig it out.

Re: Pager Tag in Struts1.1

Posted by Gonçalo Luiz <go...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Mr. Chandrasoma I've be trying to use displaytag but I'm getting a
generic error that doesn't allow me to simple do <displaytag:table
name="list"/>.
Can you provide a working s2/tiles/displaytag example?

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Luiz.

On 09/02/07, Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com> wrote:
> use displaytags http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/