Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/06/25 16:39:55 UTC

which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

I want to know in which file XML are defined the data of demonstration of the
list of the catalogues provides by ofbiz?

Re: which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you look in the ofbiz-component.xml of each module you will see the
dataresource type data and readername = demo
for catalogs look in applications/products

sqlien sent the following on 6/25/2007 7:39 AM:

Posted by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es>.
I found most of the demo data in the ecommerce application