Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com> on 2016/11/23 13:03:44 UTC

Fw: Eclipse

Hi,
It was the upgrade of the Scala version to 2.11.8.  I am clean again :-)
     all the best, David.

----- Forwarded by David Radley/UK/IBM on 23/11/2016 13:01 -----

From:   David Radley/UK/IBM@IBMGB
To:     dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:   23/11/2016 12:45
Subject:        Eclipse

Hi ,
I have just cloned the latest code from Git, having not pulled it in for a

few weeks. My Eclipse workspace has many errors. I have installed Aspectj
and the Maven plugin for it. A worrying error is :
eclipse scala.reflect.internal.FatalError: package scala does not have a
member Int.

I wondered what changes people have made to get their IDEs (Eclipse /
Intellij) in the last month to get their dev workspaces clean,
     many thanks, David.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.